If you’re a student who wants to be transformed yourself and be a difference-maker in your host country, then make sure your semester abroad includes a weekly Digital Small Group where you’ll study scripture, encourage one another, pray together, and receive training to be part of God’s big story around the world.
You'll be miles apart, but growing together.
By participating in a semester-long Digital Small Group, you will:
- Be rooted in scripture and prayer while abroad,
- Grow closer to Jesus through your experience of being displaced.
- Keep your eyes open to spiritually curious people around you and be equipped to share your faith.
- Continue to develop spiritual practices, some new and some familiar but in more depth.
- Return as a stronger leader when you go back to the U.S.
A Digital Small Group is for you if...
- You are willing to commit one night a week to growing your faith.
- You want to be part of a community that will both challenge and encourage you.
- You know you need people to pray with and for you throughout your semester.
- You want people to see the difference in you beyond what your Instagram feed shows.
- You care about your time abroad having an impact on both your host country and your campus back home.