Our team is here to help your student via text, phone, and video call.
Whether your student is just starting to explore the idea or is leaving for their host country next week, we’d love to talk about the ins and outs of study abroad. On an advisor call, someone from our team can:
- Help discern how and where God may be inviting them to study abroad
- Share about InterVarsity semester partner programs in Ecuador and Rwanda
- Equip your student with resources to thrive abroad
- Connect them with local IFES community
- Give guidance on next steps
- Answer questions
Typically these calls take between 15-30 minutes. Students can sign up to talk to an Advisor here.
InterVarsity staff can also connect Adri Fonteijn, our Campus Partnership Coordinator. Feel free to contact him and he would love to help you best serve your campus and answer your questions.